Global Logistics Internet SA – Development Division is a development team consisting of UI, UX, Front-End, Back-End Services, DevOps and Customer Services teams.
We specialize in e-commerce, B2B and B2C systems within the I-gaming industry, delivering long-term enterprise software services and applications.
We are a team of young, creative, dynamic and dedicated professionals who is passionate about new technologies. We believe in pushing the boundaries of Software Development within the I-gaming industry.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Java Developer who is crazy about Java programming, passionate about quality and driven to find solutions to complex problems. The successful candidate will develop systems in JAVA within the company’s ecosystem of applications such as bespoke Customer Management, Fraud detection, payment integrations, rewards platform, reporting systems. Maintenance and enhancements to existing systems and the development of new systems.
What we offer:
We offer a happy working environment with great co-workers, challenging projects and a positive work-life balance.
We offer an attractive market-related salary is – plus, discretionary bi-annual bonus, flexible-hours, Medical Aid and Training.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Planning and design of systems implementation
• Systems development through reusable, testable code and libraries
• Development of system features
• Related data-structures, queries, and their software life-cycle management
• Detailed documentation of all developed systems and their day-to-day processes
• Development of personal skill set in-line with industry trends to meet company objectives
• Ongoing research & development in-line with business objectives
• Ongoing evaluation and optimization of systems
• Monitoring and support of systems on an as-needed basis
• 5+ years’ experience in Java development on projects
• Software debugging experience
• Proficient in Java v1.8
• Proficient in T-SQL (MySQL and Postgres would be an advantage)
• Debugging / Profiling
• Testable code practices
• Version control and GitHub
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Excellent planning and coordination skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to function well in a busy, demanding environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong leadership abilities
• Active participation in the Agile community is desirable
• Drive and contribute to the culture of the organisation
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related qualification