The GLI Development Division is a development team consisting of UI, UX, Front-End, Back-end services, DevOps and Customer Services teams. We specialize in e-commerce, B2B and B2C systems within the I-gaming industry, delivering long-term enterprise software services and applications.
What we offer:
We offer a happy working environment with great co-workers, challenging projects and a positive work-life balance.
We offer an attractive market-related salary is – plus, discretionary bi-annual bonus, flexible-hours, Medical Aid and Training.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an outstanding and talented high-level Mid-Senior PHP Developer be responsible for developing fullstack systems in PHP within the company’s ecosystem of applications such as bespoke Customer Management, Fraud Detection, Payment integrations, Rewards Platform, Reporting systems as well as maintenance and enhancements to existing systems and the development of new systems.
Key duties and responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to the following):
• Planning and design of systems implementation
• System’s development through reusable, testable code and libraries
• Full stack development of system features
• Related data-structures, queries, and their software life-cycle management
• Detailed documentation of all developed systems and their day-to-day processes
• Development of personal skill set in-line with industry trends to meet company objectives
• Ongoing research & development in-line with business objectives
• Ongoing evaluation and optimization of systems
• Monitoring and support of systems on an as-needed basis
Qualification & Experience:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in PHP development on projects (with depth)
• Relevant working experience in an e-Commerce or transactional systems background
• Proficient in PHP in a Linux ecosystem
• PHP frameworks
• Proficient in SQL (writing some SQL in their code)
• Debugging / Profiling
• Testable code practices
• Version Control
• SOA environment experience advantageous (we are open to new technologies and virtual environments)
• Linux command line