WE’RE HIRING A
PHP DEVELOPER WITH
We are looking for a talented out-of-the-box thinker who is team-oriented with a passion for technology and learning.
The ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge of the back-end functionality of WordPress, specifically the ability to extend the WordPress Application with custom plugins (action hooks and filters) as well as the ability to set up and maintain separate instances for development, testing, and production purposes.
He/she will work closely with the front-end, back-end, UX/UI and DevOps teams to deliver the required features for our clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Produce features based on business and functional specifications
- Setting up and managing multiple Network Sites in multiple languages
- Create custom plugins
- Implementing and extending WordPress REST API
- Consuming 3rd Party API’s from external sources
- Migrating content/users/data from other sources
- Updating and maintaining WordPress
- Managing Plugins
- Investigate and remain up to date with current technology and the WordPress ecosystem
- Assisting project management with planning and estimations
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 experience in WordPress development
- In-depth knowledge and experience with the core WordPress API
- Proficient in PHP with at least 2 years’ experience
- Experience in enterprise-scale e-commerce applications (a big advantage)
- Advantageous: Docker, Linux, Agile Methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related qualifications
- Once we have received your resume, our HR Team will review it shortly. If you’ve reached the interview stage, you’ll then hear from us via email or phone within two weeks. Unfortunately, due to application volumes we can’t give feedback to all applicants. But be sure to keep an eye out, as new job opportunities are posted here regularly.
Our Dev House is our home for our Back-end & Front-end Devs, Java Devs, PHP Devs, DevOps, QA Testers, UX & UI Designers, Scrum Masters, Business Analyst and Project Managers. The Old Castle Brewery building was built in 1901, and still keeps much of the heritage of the last 100 years. Woodstock is home to the Old Biscuit Mill, numerous hipster cafes and vintage furniture stores.
If you were to visit our underground Dev House Dungeon, you would see our pool table host many battles and teams looking for a moment to relax, brainstorm and strategize.
Psst! If your skill set is aligned to what we’re looking for – Apply now!
Please send the relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we have a number of applicants applying for this position, and therefore we may not be able to contact all applicants individually so if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.