Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Generate revenue by increasing sales (acquisition of new customers) through successful digital marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, and advertising.
- Design, plan and launch impactful customer-centric strategies and campaigns, to increase Customer Lifecycle Value, achieving revenue targets, decrease attrition rates, increase LTV of customers and reactivate churned customers.
- Establish forward-thinking strategic marketing plans with supporting budgets, and track return on investment (ROI).
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
- Plan, implement, review and manage marketing strategy on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the group and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Determine KPIs for the teams within the Marketing Department, ensuring the achievement of KPIs as established by the Company and as set out in the 6-month and annual budget forecasts where applicable.
Client Revenue Optimization
- Build strong business plans backed by data, research and analysis that result in the opportunity for growth in revenue and profitability of the client’s brands.
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase market share, brand awareness and continuously improve the users’ experience of the client brands.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to internal parties and stakeholders to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Stay up to date with current industry trends, best practices and regional developments in order for marketing to remain in line with company strategies.
- Develop, track, and control the development and deployment of annual operating and capital budgets for staffing of marketing operations.
- Build a Retention Strategy that addresses all customer lifecycles and value levels and optimizes our cross-selling and up-selling funnels achieving the existing customer Deposit, GGR and NGR targets as set out and agreed in the budget forecast
- Achieving the new customer Deposit, GGR and NGR targets as set out and agreed in the budget forecast
- Achieving the Average Deposit, Average NGR and Attrition Rate targets for both new and existing customers as set out and agreed in the budget forecast
- Achieving the new customer volume acquisition targets as set out and agreed in the budget forecast
- Achieving the existing customer volume acquisition targets as set out and agreed in the budget forecast.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Ensure a cross-team alignment of unified goals and objectives.
- Ensure that the human capital IP is managed and protected to the benefit of the business and group
- Work closely with the Marketing Services Team, overseeing their creative output and always striving for continuous improvement.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the Retention/Customer Team by regular liaison with the Customer Relationship Manager.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the Acquisition Team by regular liaison.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the Customer Support and HVC Teams by regular liaison with the various team leaders.
- Drive collaboration with the Head of Product on product development and to ensure that Marketing’s needs in supporting the clients strategic goals are catered for.
- Drive collaboration with the Head of Global Payments on payment processing optimization, risk and fraud management, and to ensure that Marketing’s needs in supporting the clients strategic goals are catered for.