Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring brand standards and usage guidelines in conjunction with management team.
- Responsible for the implementation of the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Communicating whenever needed to ensure brand image and brand content are in accordance with the desired standard, through direct feedback and regular meetings.
- Ensure brand identity is consistent across the business and being maintained in the production of all marketing materials.
- Consistently monitoring brand identity.
- Working with relevant team members to keep brand up to date in the marketplace.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- Identify key areas to research to promote innovation and further digital capability within the business which will include but not be limited to the following:
- Digital Marketing Best Practice
- In House Tech
- Lottery Game Trends
- Social Media (organic)
- Oversee the Graphic designers and copywriters to ensure that the team members are working optimally and to the best of their ability to produce the required outcomes for the company.
- Ensuring best practice is being followed by team members in the development of marketing material.
- Ensuring growth of team competencies and where commercially relevant aligning their personal growth goals.
- Manage the interdepartmental relationships and be the “go-between” between Brand and other departments
- Manage and oversee the implementation of new products for the clients brands
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aligned with any and all product changes, enhancements or evolutions