WE’RE HIRING A
SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities include translation of the UI/UX design and wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
The Senior Front-end Developer will work in a multi-disciplinary team with the goal of designing and developing world-class experiences, delighting users and transforming businesses. The Senior Front-end Developer will work closely with UX and UI designers to produce front-end solutions and prototypes. We are seeking driven individuals who strive to create world-class industry leading code. Who have a desire for continuous improvement and willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Develop new user-facing features with a focus on responsive solutions
- Front-end development through reusable, testable code and libraries
- Detailed documentation of all developed code and its day-to-day processes
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ongoing evaluation and optimisation of systems
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Development of personal skill set in-line with industry trends to meet company objectives
- Growing the front-end team
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of Typescript fundamentals
- Knowledge of RxJs is a plus
- Knowledge of state management patterns like Redux is a plus
- Advanced CSS / SASS essential
- Basic competence with PHP and its surrounding technologies
- Basic competence with WordPress and its surrounding technologies is a plus
- Responsive / adaptive development for web and mobile experience.
- Knowledge of front-end build tools (e.g. Grunt / Gulp, Angular CLI)
- Knowledge of front-end dependency management (e.g. NPM / Bower)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and mobile compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 5+ Years’ experience in Front-end Web Development
- Once we have received your resume, our HR Team will review it shortly. If you’ve reached the interview stage, you’ll then hear from us via email or phone within two weeks. Unfortunately, due to application volumes we can’t give feedback to all applicants. But be sure to keep an eye out, as new job opportunities are posted here regularly.
Our Dev House is our home for our Back-end & Front-end Devs, Java Devs, PHP Devs, DevOps, QA Testers, UX & UI Designers, Scrum Masters, Business Analyst and Project Managers. The Old Castle Brewery building was built in 1901, and still keeps much of the heritage of the last 100 years. Woodstock is home to the Old Biscuit Mill, numerous hipster cafes and vintage furniture stores.
If you were to visit our underground Dev House Dungeon, you would see our pool table host many battles and teams looking for a moment to relax, brainstorm and strategize.
Psst! If your skill set is aligned to what we’re looking for – Apply now!
Please send the relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we have a number of applicants applying for this position, and therefore we may not be able to contact all applicants individually so if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.