WE’RE HIRING A
MID-SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Java Developer who is crazy about Java programming, passionate about quality and driven to find solutions to complex problems.
The successful candidate will develop systems in JAVA within the company’s ecosystem of applications such as bespoke Customer Management, Fraud detection, payment integrations, rewards platform, reporting systems. Maintenance and enhancements to existing systems and the development of new systems.
- Planning and design of systems implementation
- Systems development through reusable, testable code and libraries
- Development of system features
- Related data-structures, queries, and their software life-cycle management
- Detailed documentation of all developed systems and their day-to-day processes
- Development of personal skill set in-line with industry trends to meet company objectives
- Ongoing research & development in-line with business objectives
- Ongoing evaluation and optimisation of systems
- Monitoring and support of systems on an as-needed basis
- Proficient in Java v1.8
- Proficient in T-SQL (MySQL and Postgres would be an advantage)
- Debugging / Profiling
- Testable code practices
- Version control and GitHub
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a busy, demanding environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong leadership abilities
- Active participation in the Agile community is desirable
- Drive and contribute to the culture of the organisation
- Once we have received your resume, our HR Team will review it shortly. If you’ve reached the interview stage, you’ll then hear from us via email or phone within two weeks. Unfortunately, due to application volumes we can’t give feedback to all applicants. But be sure to keep an eye out, as new job opportunities are posted here regularly.
Our Dev House is our home for our Back-end & Front-end Devs, Java Devs, PHP Devs, DevOps, QA Testers, UX & UI Designers, Scrum Masters, Business Analyst and Project Managers. The Old Castle Brewery building was built in 1901, and still keeps much of the heritage of the last 100 years. Woodstock is home to the Old Biscuit Mill, numerous hipster cafes and vintage furniture stores.
If you were to visit our underground Dev House Dungeon, you would see our pool table host many battles and teams looking for a moment to relax, brainstorm and strategize.
Psst! If your skill set is aligned to what we’re looking for – Apply now!
Please send the relevant information to email@example.com
Please note we have a number of applicants applying for this position, and therefore we may not be able to contact all applicants individually so if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.